Saturday, May 21, 2011

Words I Never Said...

I wish i could tell you everything that comes to mind whenever i see you, moving up to you, was task so heavy for me to take..... I had to be a stalker to be able to see you, but still never said a word. You pass by, wondering whether you would look at me was just running down my mind, but still, i never said a word to you. Time and place was always a case....
Alas, i opened my mouth. Tough, but i just can't hold on to being quiet cos it would never lead to a conversation or a moment with you. Expecting the worst bath of disgrace like a fall from an upright position to a horizontal position, "to be unsuccessful, abort, come to nothing; to be cancelled; not to proceed " running down my mind, but the opposite was the case... Talking to you was a gift from "clause" in May, right there i remembered a saying "One who can't change his mind won't change the subject"... 
Still, there are words i haven't said......

No comments:

Post a Comment